Getting to know Kevin Sinnott,
Managing Director of Sonder Consultants
2. Why did you move into recruitment?
I was curious to understand how it all worked. This curiosity led me to fall in love with the business of people.
3. Favourite thing about your job?
Speaking and engaging with so many different personalities and opinions.
4. Best piece of advice to give to lawyers looking for a job?
5. Favourite restaurant in Sydney?
Tough one, I love my food. Prime has a cracking steak but Mr Wongs probably gets the nod. Hugos in Manly is a Friday night classic!
6. Best place you ever visited/favourite holiday location?
I got engaged in New York, so I would have to go with that!
7. What do you like most about working for Sonder Consultants?
I genuinely love coming to work everyday. The atmosphere we have created in the office is that nobody is afraid to say what’s on their mind or give their “two cents”.
8. Biggest inspiration/role model (dead or alive)?
9. Favourite book/film?
10. If you were marooned on a desert island, what one item would you bring with you?
I would love to say a ball or something different, but it would have to be my phone!
11. If you were president for a day, what would you change in the world?
What does a president even do these days?!
12. Favourite interview question to ask?
What do you think your first 90 days will look like in your next role?
13. If you could invite absolutely anyone to a private dinner party with 4 guests, who would you invite?
Conor McGregor, Andrea Pirlo, Alex Ferguson, Barack Obama