Solicitor - Banking & Finance - Sydney
Job Ref No: ref126
Leading international firm with a well established Band 1 reputation across Australia. This top tier firm is one of the largest and most dynamic groups of banking specialists in the region and advises on many of the largest, and complex matters in the market.
There is an exciting opportunity for a Lawyer/ Associate to join a high performing and renowned Banking & Financial Services team in Sydney. This role will see you working on project finance, acquisition and leveraged finance, securitisation and debt capital markets, asset finance and or corporate and property finance related matters.
- 2-4 years PQE
- Experience working in a banking and finance team, ideally at a well-regarded top tier, international or boutique firm
- An ability to effectively lead matter teams
- A clear approach to connecting with clients and developing trusted relationships.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish a professional profile and internal network
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matthew Hart on 02 8277 4511 or using the below details.
Interested? Upload a Résumé
Ready to take the next steps?
Get in touch.
Lvl 25, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney
300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000
t +61 2 8277 4511
20, St Dunstan's Hill, EC3R 8HL
t +44 207 796 8712