Project Manager- Legal Technology
Job Ref No: ref078
An opportunity has arisen in a leading law firm with international reach, a collaborative culture, reputation for high quality work and plenty of career development opportunities. This award winning team is expanding its offering of market leading legal technology solutions.
A fantastic role has opened up in the firm’s legal technology team for a Project Manager to work on the delivery of innovative and cost effective legal technology solutions alongside lawyers, technical expects and project managers with a wealth of skills and experience.
- Working knowledge of legal technology solutions including AI and collaboration tools
- Advanced technical skills and understanding of database technologies within a legal context
- 3 years+ project management for legal technology experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time managaement skills and ability to deliver under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating teams
- Ability to manage people, processes, technology and budgets for large-scale projects
- Consulting to legal teams and clients on legal technology solutions
- Technical administration of databases
- Development of innovative legal technology solutions
- Supervising and developing team members
- Project management including scoping tasks, planning, costing, scheduling and assessing risk
- Client and stakeholder management and developing industry networks
If you are interested to learn more or know someone who is, please get in touch with Lori Beattie on 0282774511 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Interested? Upload a Résumé
Questions? Get in touch.
Lvl 25, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney
300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000
t +61 2 8277 4511
Lvl 6, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN
t +44 207 796 8712