Lawyer - Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety
Job Ref No: ref150
Premier firm, with a reputation in the legal market as a provider of premium legal services, the firm advises on many of the largest, and high profile workplace relations, employment and safety matters in the market.
The role itself sits under a partner who is recognised as one of the leading experts in the workplace relations and employment space. As a result, the team is looking for a motivated self starter who will be presented with great work opportunities and strong mentoring. The team represents a strong client base, acting in high quality matters across all facets of employment law, industrial relations, discrimination, work health and safety, executive remuneration and diversity.
- 5+ years experience in employment law
- Workplace relations and/or work health and safety experience highly regarded
- A strong academic background and record of achievement
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus
If you are interested to learn more or know someone who is, please get in touch with Alexandra Costigan via email@example.com or +61 410 185 485 for a confidential discussion.
Interested? Upload a Résumé
Questions? Get in touch.
Lvl 25, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney
300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000
t +61 2 8277 4511
Lvl 6, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN
t +44 207 796 8712