Construction & Major Projects Lawyer
Job Ref No: ref112
A leading global firm with one of the most highly regarded construction and infrastructure practices in the market. Recognised for their industry focus they are strong across all key industry sectors.
High demand on their services has created an opportunity for an Associate to join the Sydney Construction team. The role will have a focus on front end construction matters namely drafting, reviewing and advising on contracts, associated commercial agreements including finance arrangements, infrastructure agreements, construction management trade contracts and/ or supply contracts. This unique opportunity presents an opportunity to join a team that presents exciting potential for career advancement and significant development opportunities.
- Practice management and secretarial dut
- Practice management and secretarial duties
- Billing and client reporting
- Diary management
- Arranging travel
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Managing meetings and conference calls
- Collaborating with marketing and events staff to coordinate external events
- 2-4 years PQE
- Superior analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you are interested to learn more or know someone who is, please get in touch with Matthew Hart via Matthew.Hart@sonderconsultants.com or +61 404 167 880 for a confidential discussion.
Interested? Upload a Résumé
Questions? Get in touch.
Lvl 25, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney
300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000
t +61 2 8277 4511
Lvl 6, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN
t +44 207 796 8712