Associate - Banking & Finance - Sydney
Job Ref No: ref122
Leading national firm with a well established Band 1 reputation across Australia. This top tier firm is consistently recognised as one of the true powerhouse Banking & Finance firms and advises on many of the largest, and complex matters in the market.
There is an exciting opportunity for an Associate to join a high performing and renowned Banking & Financial Services team in Sydney. This role will see you working on a broad range of corporate finance and acquisition related matters for a variety of clients including private equity firms, listed corporates, debt funds, investment banks and accounting and auditing firms
- 2-4 years PQE
- Experience with a broad background ideally within Business Finance or related
- Possess strong client-facing capability.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with impact to both internal and external clients and staff.
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matthew Hart on 02 8277 4511 or using the below details.
Interested? Upload a Résumé
Questions? Get in touch.
Lvl 25, Tower 3, International Towers Sydney
300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000
t +61 2 8277 4511
Lvl 6, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN
t +44 207 796 8712